amazon publish Round Reusable Gel Ice Packs – Set of 5 Small Gel Ice Packs – Ideal for Cold or Hot Therapy - No Leaks, No Drips - Microwaveable - Effective Pain Relief, Sinus Relief, Swelling Control And More
- THERAPEUTIC HOT AND COLD TREATMENT - Whether you want to get quick relief from pain, want to control swelling or inflammation through cold therapy, or want to improve blood circulation and recover faster from fatigue through hot therapy, this set of 5 reusable gel packs can help you take immense benefit from these 2 age-old techniques. Simply put it in freezer 2 hours prior to application or microwave 10 seconds for hot therapy.
- EFFECTIVE PAIN RELIEF & SWELLING CONTROL - These gel pads can be used to soothe sore muscles or puffy eyes, relax tense muscles, help get relief from a stiff neck, headache or a tooth pain and are ideal for use post dental or cosmetic procedures. Moreover, these pads are quite flexible when frozen and can easily contour around any body part to help achieve best results.
- IMPROVE CONVENIENCE WITH SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE - Never have to struggle again with ice cubes in a plastic bag for cold therapy, or use a cloth dipped in hot water for hot therapy, which can both be very annoying and uncomfortable. Moreover, the round gel pads are made up of durable medical-grade plastic (doesn't easily wear or puncture) with 97% spring water.
- SAFE, VERSATILE & MULTIPURPOSE - These are ideal for use as a part of first aid kit for personal treatment or in professional places like cosmetics and beauty clinics or spas, dental clinics, schools or offices. The gel is totally non-toxic and can keep the pads hot or cold for up to 20 minutes. Each pad measures 4 inches in diameter and has 0.25 in. sealed border.
- 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy with confidence; no questions asked. However, we are quite sure that you will be super impressed with the functional effectiveness of these small gel pads, the way they can be used for both hot and cold therapy, ease with which they can be refrigerated for cold therapy or heated in a microwave for hot therapy.